Just handed in my thesis. A bit of an anti climax feeling really. No surge of feelings like "Yay ! Finally !". It is more of a "Hmm .. so that's it ?".
A good bulk of the hard work was done last weekend. After my discussion was read through and deemed to be of acceptable standard by my supervisor, I could feel that it's over. From Tuesday to Thursday, all I did was to tie up some loose ends. A pretty calm end to what could have been an insane rush.
That's what I was expecting and hoping to avoid initially. So, I guess having that in your head helps to push you a little bit, trying to avoid what could have been a major disaster. People have been telling me stories and sharing personal experiences of what the last day feels like. ~14 hours of sleep for about 2 weeks, panic, rushing to meet the 5 pm deadline, students on the verge of insanity.
Really appreciated the help I got from my supervisors. Their proof reading and their comments helped my thesis writing to no end.
Later, I will be going to grab a meal with LC at our favourite Thai restaurant as a mini celebration for me. Hers is due next week. I will be doing her proof reading in the mean time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment