Yes. Like the title says, this is my first post. People usually talk about why they set up this blog etc etc in the first post. Mine is no different.
I set this blog up as a place to air my views (whether you agree with it or not is another thing), have a digital record of all the wrong things I said or assumed and to let family and friends have a peek into my head. So, this is as close as most people can get to reading me like an open book.
I had a pretty tough time deciding my blog url. Below are a few names that came up but didn't make it and reasons why I didn't choose them.
1) Brainjuice.blogspot.com - that sounds pretty disgusting and automatically churns up images of crushed purple lobes with equally slimey fluids
2) Whateverfitsin.blogspot.com - that just sounds wrong, this was actually suggested by LC. I thought it sounds like I enjoy stuffing things into random spaces
3) Viagrasalesman.blogspot.com - self explanatory
4) Minghao.blogspot.com - some other minghao took it before I did, damn
5) Fruitbarsandcolourfulgummies.blogspot.com - while I admit I enjoy eating them, putting them as a blog url is really too gay for a 24 yr old guy.
Hence, I decided on selfcontradict.blogspot.com which sort of fits me because I tend to do that to myself all the time. And as a science student, you do that more often than anyone else.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment